ASME 316L 0.2 MM Slots Wedge Wire Screen Nozzle
Stainless steel wedge wire screen nozzle for water treatment is composed of V-shaped stainless steel wire which is spirally wrapped in a certain equal slot. It has covers for both ends of the nozzle. Wedge wire screen nozzles are widely used in down-flow reactors or drainage device of the ion exchangers for liquid/solid or gas/solid separation.
Basic Information and Specification
- Company: A water treatment engineering company
- Country: Mexico
- Products name: Wedge wire screen nozzle
- HS CODE: 842199
- Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Slot size: 0.2 mm ± 0.05 mm
- Screen outside diameter: 53 mm
- Screen length: 60 mm
- Nipple: 1" NPT male threaded, length 1", SCH40
- Quantity: 200 pcs.
- Remarks: NPT is defined by ANSI/ASME standard B1.20.1. The taper rate for all NPT threads is 1 inch of diameter in 16 inches of length (3/4 inch per foot or 62.5 millimeters per meter) measured by the change of diameter (of the pipe thread) over distance of thread. The half-angle (between the taper surface and the axis of the pipe) is arctan (1/32) ≈ 1.7899° ≈ 1° 47'.
Finished Products Photo & Packing
Check if the nipple thread is 1" NPT by thread gauge
Wedge wire screen nozzles on carton box
Wedge wire screen nozzles in nylon mesh packaging sleeves
Wedge wire screen nozzles in wooden carton
Wedge wire screen nozzle is widely used in the field of water treatment equipment in the power plant industry, on the drainage device of the ion exchanger for liquid/solid or gas/solid separation. It is the first choice for water treatment filtration.
- Wedge wire nozzles offer a wide range of efficacy in filtration and screening in water treatment and other industrial applications. Such as under drain media retention elements, flow distributors in demineralizers, pressure water softeners and gravity sand filters.
- Simply install several nozzles uniformly to be used as collectors at the bottom of the vessels.
- By optimizing the ratio between the head loss of each component (opening area and fittings), the optimum quantity of nozzles can be determined to ensure perfect distribution or collection without channeling, wall effects or dead zones.