Perf-O Grip Plank Grating is formed by a cold forming process which produces debossed holes and perforated buttons, that provide maximum slip protection and performance under practically all conditions and in every direction. These holes also allow fluids, mud, chips and other potential accident-causing debris to drain away. So that, it is used to create non-slip commercial and industrial metal floor grating for walkways, stairways, stair treads, and steel flooring, can be used in a variety of environments, for many different applications. Various material, widths, gauges, finishes, depth and lengths are available.
Perf-O Grip Plank Grating
Side View and Tope View of Perf-O Grip Plank Grating
Material Sizing Options of Perf-O Grip Safety Metal Grating
- Pre-galvanized carbon steel
Galvanizing process can effectively prevent steel corrosion and rust, so as to prolong the service life of steel.
- HRPO carbon steel
Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO) steel is produced to protect the steel from rust and corrosion. This type of material is good for fabricating, welding, bending and cold forming. Finished products have a clean and flat surface that can be used in a variety of applications.
We adopt 5052-H32 aluminum as material. Its main alloying element is magnesium, which has excellent formability, corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength. The load capacity of 5052-H32 aluminum can be up to 0.5 lbs./ft.
- Stainless steel
Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties. It also has good hot workability such as stamping and bending.
Sizing Options of Perf-O Grip Safety Metal Grating
- 2Hole Plank – 5" Width, 1-1/2”or 1” Depth, Gauge 11, 12, 13
- 3-Hole Plank – 7" Width, 1-1/2”or 1” Depth, Gauge 11, 12, 13
- 5-Hole Plank – 10" Width, 1-1/2”or 1” Depth, Gauge 11, 12, 13
- 6-Hole Plank – 12" Width, 1-1/2”or 1” Depth, Gauge 11, 12, 13
- 10-Hole Plank – 18" Width, 1-1/2”or 1” Depth, Gauge 11, 12, 13
- 13-Hole Plank – 24" Width, 1-1/2”or 1” Depth, Gauge 11, 12, 13,
- 10', 12' and customized
Benefits of Perf-O Grip Plank Grating
Perf-O Grip Plank Grating offers a unique surface of large debossed holes and perforated buttons providing maximum slip protection and performance under practically all conditions and in every direction.
- The unique surface of large debossed holes and perforated buttons helps provide maximum slip protection and performance under practically all conditions and in every direction and in all weather conditions.
- Large debossed holes on metal grating and stair treads provide maximum drainage of debris and allow for up to 50% free air opening depending on the panel width
- Lightweight design of metal grating and stair treads provides high strength-to-weight ratio
- The metal stair treads are also pre-punched with holes, which allows the safety treads to be bolted to the stair stringers.
- Since this type of metal grating is highly adaptable, it can be used in cost effective custom metal fabrication processes.
- Perf-O Grip Plank Grating can be easily formed in a standard channel or custom shapes.
- Self-cleaning open design permits quick drainage of fluids, chips, grease and mud Permits ventilation and lighting flow; ice accumulation shears easily under normal foot pressure
- Easily cleaned with brush, liquid or air spray
- No rivets or pressure joints to break or loosen
- Long-lasting, rust-resistant materials and finishes
- Large open area allows debris to drain away
- Walkways meet OSHA requirements for toe boards on elevated structures
- Resilient surface lessens worker fatigue
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Light, easy to handle planks make installation easy
- Versatility due to multiple finish options and a variety of standard configurations
Applications of Perf-O Grip Plank Grating
- work platforms
- industrial flooring
- storage areas
- Stair treads
- Vehicle steps
- Work platforms
- Rooftop walkways
- Transportation servicing areas